[Can the ribs and chestnut yam be stewed together]_Can you eat together_Can you stew together
There are many ways to eat chestnuts. You can add fried chestnuts and delicious dishes. It can be said that you can arrange ribs and chestnut yam. It can be said that this is a very nourishing part. There are ribs, chestnut and yam.Pork ribs are not only delicious and nutritious, but also chestnut and yam are two healthy ingredients that people highly admire. Let’s take a look at this.
Can the ribs and chestnut yam be stewed together, of course?
Chinese yam supplements the spleen and stomach, and chestnut is also a good nutritious product. Among them, cooking bone soup together is a good supplement tonic.
Yam chestnut ribs soup is suitable for the whole family to eat together. This soup has the effects of strengthening the spleen and stomach, nourishing lungs and relieving cough, and nourishing kidney and essence.
Long-term consumption of chestnut can achieve health effects such as beauty, spleen.
In addition, chestnut and yam porridge are also very good, can strengthen the spleen and stomach to help digestion.
How to make yam chestnut ribs soup Ingredients: 580 grams of ribs, 580 grams of yam, 12 chestnuts, chicken, moderate salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, water, pepper, and shallotsShell, then let it cook in the pan.
2. Peel the chestnut film after it has been cooked.
3. After the ribs are washed and cut, put them in boiling water and simmer for a while.
4. Pour into the cooking wine.
5. The simmered water is discarded.
Then add fresh water to the pot and pour the pork ribs into it.
6, add pepper and garlic, add ginger slices.
7. Cover the gypsum and cook.
8. Wash and cut yam, add yam, and add chestnut.
9, add pepper, chicken essence, and finally add salt, stir it, and the pan is out.
10, a bowl, add chopped shallots.
Ingredients for yam chestnut porridge: 60g glutinous rice, 40g rice, 300g yam, 100g chestnut, 9 jujube (fresh), 800ml water Method: 1, peeled yam.
Wash the dates.
2. Prepare the rice, sticky rice, and wolfberry.
3. Cut yam into pieces of uniform size.
4. Put water in the pot, wash the rice and glutinous rice and put them in the pot.
5. Add yam.
6. Wash the red dates and soak them in water for 10 minutes before adding them to the pot.
7. Cover the pot and power on.
Press the porridge button.
8. Peel the chestnuts.
9, when cooked to 40 minutes, add chestnuts and wolfberry and cook for more than 10 minutes.
10. Serve in a bowl and enjoy.